Our dnc software has been designed
to be really easy for shopfloor use; easy to use
and easy to see by non-computer literate operators.
Most of the vital DNC functions can be performed
by function keys and the keyboard should your CNC
operators be unused to a mouse - or simply because
the computer area gets too dirty for one.
DNC file transfer via RS232 to any type of CNC is
now easier and quicker than ever...
As you can see, the main screen
consists of the large icon buttons, menu items and
a large CNC status area. ProDNC will support up
to 64 DNC connections to your CNC machines, either
in simultaneous mode (if you were to use multi-port
serial cards) or in one-at-a-time transfer mode
using switch boxes and a com port in your computer.
You can easily see the current transfer status of
any of your CNC machines. If you don't need the
64 CNC machines you can easily hide them from view.
That's as un-cluttered as your screen needs be,
you can even minimize the dnc software so you can't
see it at all.
Whilst setting up (or if you prefer to visually
see your NC files whizz by) you can run any or all
of the DNC transfers to their own debug windows...
There are many RS232 and CNC parameter settings,
here is a brief run down...
- Baudrate from 150 to 115200
- XON/XOFF , RTS/CTS and BOTH handshaking.
- Heidenhain Blockwise dripfeeding to Heidenhain
- Haas Xmodem for error free drip-feeding to Haas
- Com1 to Com128.
- ASCII/ISO and EIA character sets.
- Send CNC control codes before and after CNC
- Can send data block-by-block or as user-definable
data packets; useful curing DNC overflow and for
rapid file transfer.
- Wait for XON before sending - great for Fanucs,
just send the file and ProDNC will wait until
you press INPUT at the CNC.
- Wait button, essential if your CNC needs to
see a remote-device online before it will go into
- User selectable end-of-block for send, user
selectable or auto-detect end-of-blocks for received
- List of preset DNC settings for many popular
- Setup separate send and receive folders and
file extensions so you can "quarantine"
received files if you want to.
- Easily setup RS232 CNC protocols with our built
in Terminal mode especially for debugging CNC
- Use our new DNC Wizard to quickly find out what
the protocol of your CNC is.
- Easy tool restart after a toolbreak. Start at
the last known block sent or wherever.
- Merge severel files to DNC. - great for merging
subs with main files.
- Queue files to DNC with user definable repeat
- Send and receive in binary mode - useful for
offline storage and retrieval and CNC executive
- Send man-readables to paper tape punch machines.
- Audit trail all received files so backup copies
are made of ALL received files - date & time
stamped for easy analysis.
- Side by side file compare
- Copy and Paste DNC settings between CNC to save